If drive an SUV it is more expensive than other vehicle types – “The average price of a sport utility vehicle is about $10,000 more than for an equivalent sedan or hatchback”, according to Robert Karwel from JD power. What are the best Theft Prevention Systems to protect your property.
Theft prevention systems for SUVs range from passive systems that rely on the vehicle’s sensors to detect unauthorized access, to active theft prevention systems that use GPS tracking and radio frequency identification (RFID) tags to help locate and disable the vehicle. Some systems use a combination of both methods.
Theft Prevention Systems:
- Passive theft prevention systems rely on the vehicle’s sensors to detect unauthorized access and activate security features, such as locking the doors and activating the alarm.
- Active theft prevention systems use GPS tracking and RFID tags to help locate and disable the vehicle.
- Some systems use a combination of both methods.
- Some systems are available as add-ons, and others are built into the vehicle.
- Some systems are affordable and easy to install, while others are more expensive and require professional installation.