The 2023 BRABUS GLS 800 SUV is a powerful vehicle with a truly impressive performance. With 800 horsepower, it can reach 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds and provides an adrenaline-filled ride.
Medcars is known for their impressive virtual tours of the 2023 BRABUS GLS 800 SUV. The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 4MATIC, an already great car, check out the tour and also the top specs on the car below.
Not only is the car’s power impressive, but its exterior design and interior features are also top-notch. On the inside, the car features a luxurious cabin with leather seats, an infotainment system with a large touchscreen, and an advanced driver-assistance package.
On the outside, the car has an aggressive and sporty look, with a sleek body and bold BRABUS graphics. This luxury SUV is sure to turn heads and is sure to provide an unforgettable experience.
Top specifications of The 2023 BRABUS GLS 800
- 800 horsepower (4.0 liter twin-turbocharged V8)
- 0 to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- seats up to 7 people
- Top speed is 280 km / h (electronically limited)
- 24-inch forged monoblock wheels
- “PLATINUM EDITION” M forged wheels
- Aluminum pedal and door pins
- 9 speed automatic transmission
- Leather interior design (breathable black leather)
- Quad stainless steel high-performance exhaust
Main image courtesy: Medcars